We no longer require our clients or staff to wear masks in the lobby.
Clients can request that their massage therapist wear a mask, if preferred.
If you are pregnant:
Please make sure to let the front desk know (including how far along you are), so we can schedule you for a pre-natal massage with one of our therapists who specialize in pre-natal massage.
A valid credit card will be required to hold your reservation. You may cancel or change your appointment up to 24 hours in advance of your treatment without penalty. For changes or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a 50% forfeiture fee to the credit card on file. If you fail to show up for your appointment or cancel within 2 hours or less, you will be charged the full amount of the massage booked. By signing our intake form you consent to this charge. Treatment time is not extended for late arrivals.
APPOINTMENT REMINDERS ARE ONLY A COURTESY.
Please understand that late cancellations affect our therapists compensation as they are rarely filled last minute. Failing to show up for a scheduled appointment for any reason will not excuse you from a late forfeiture fee.
Please keep in mind that If you are running late to your scheduled appointment your session will be shortened in order to stay on schedule and to maintain proper cleaning/disinfecting of treatment rooms in between clients. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your session, your appointment will be considered a no-show and may no longer be available.
We accept only cash, Visa, Mastercard, HSA & FSA. We do not accept American Express or personal checks.
Multi Party Booking:
Anyone booking for a party of 3 or more people will be asked for a deposit of half of the total service cost at the time of booking.
Gift Cards and Discounts:
Gift card codes starting with "D" cannot be combined with other promotions, offers, or discounts.
All sales (gift certificates, series packages, prepaid massage services) are final and non-refundable and expire as in accordance with Oregon law. However, they are transferrable and may be gifted to another person if you are unable to use them.
We will ask all guests to:
• Refrain from visiting the clinic if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Respect the clinic’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the clinic and shared by employees.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
All minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while waiting in the lobby.
• The lobby and other shared areas are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
• All treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each service with EPA grade disinfectants.
• All treatment rooms have been outfitted with medical grade air purifiers.
• A UV/ozone light system is used in each room at the end of every day for additional disinfection.
• Hand sanitizers are available throughout the facility.
Front Desk 9-6
We work by appointment only. For same day request, please call for availability.
For all of February, we are offering a discounted bundle of a 60 minute massage of choice and our 75 minute Classic Facial!
Treat yourself or someone special.
Call now to purchase, 503-706-2225.