We moved in 2020 to 29th and Glisan (2906 NE Glisan)!
Vaccinated Therapists: If you would like to receive a massage from a fully vaccinated Massage Therapist, please call the front desk so we can book you with one of our therapists who have chosen to allow us to disclose their vaccination status.
If you are pregnant:
Please make sure to let the front desk know so we can schedule you for a pre-natal massage with one of our Therapists who specialize in pre-natal massage.
A valid credit card will be required to hold your reservation. You may cancel or change your appointment up to 24 hours in advance of your treatment without penalty. For changes or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a 50% forfeiture fee. If you fail to show up for your appointment or cancel within 2 hours or less, you will be charged in full. Treatment time is not extended for late arrivals.
APPOINTMENT REMINDERS ARE ONLY A COURTESY. We are currently in high demand due to the pandemic with fewer spots available. Please understand that late cancellations affect our therapists compensation as they are rarely filled last minute. Failing to show up for a scheduled appointment for any reason will not excuse you from a late forfeiture fee.
Please keep in mind that If you are running late to your scheduled appointment your session will be shortened in order to stay on schedule and to maintain proper cleaning/disinfecting of treatment rooms in between clients. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your session, your appointment will be considered a no-show and may no longer be available.
If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please call in to cancel your appointment with as much notice as possible. Please notify us as soon as you develop any of the following symptoms: Cough, Fever, Chills, Muscle Aches, Shortness of breath, Loss of taste or smell, Sore throat.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, HSA & FSA. We do not accept American Express or personal checks.
All sales (gift certificates, series packages, prepaid massage services) are final and non-refundable and expire in one year. However, they are transferrable and may be gifted to another person if you are unable to use them.
Covid Policy Update:
Dear clients, by order of Multnomah County, due to rising Covid cases, masks are required in indoor public settings in Multnomah county whether vaccinated or not. Thank you for your continuous support.
If you would like to receive a massage from a fully vaccinated Massage Therapist, please call the front desk so we can book you with one of our therapists who have chosen to allow us to disclose their vaccination status as per HIPPA regulations.
We will ask all guests to:
• Agree to have your temperature checked upon arrival.
• Refrain from visiting the clinic if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Refrain from visiting the clinic if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respect the clinic’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the clinic and shared by employees.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
Please notify our clinic as soon as you develop any of the following symptoms:
Cough, Fever, Chills, Muscle Aches, Shortness of breath, Loss of taste or smell, Sore throat
A few of our changes:
• The lobby and other shared areas are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
• All treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each service with EPA grade disinfectants.
• All service providers and support staff will wear masks during treatments and other interactions as an enhanced safety measure.
• All treatment rooms have been outfitted with medical grade air purifiers.
• A UV/ozone light system is used in each room at the end of every day for additional disinfection.
• All Mudra staff members have all been pre-screened for COVID exposure and will have their temperature checked prior to each shift.
• Hand sanitizers are available throughout the facility.
• Touch-less credit card payments and cash payments are accepted at this time.
Front Desk 9-6
We work by appointment but
accept same day requests
when there’s space.